Oral presentations with regular sessions
- Please show up at the relevant session room 15 minutes in advance and make yourself known to the chairman.
- Please bring a USB stick for uploading your presentation on the presentation laptop. We will also provide you with a pointer.
- The volunteers will assist you in uploading presentations.
- Please stand away from using your own laptop as this causes too much loss of time when switching laptops.
- If you have an animated video, please plan for sufficient time to check its working correctly on the presentation laptop provided.
- We prefer a powerpoint *.pptx file suited for Office 2010. If you want to use *.pdf, please make sure that all fonts are embedded.
- We do not provide a template, however please use sufficiently large fonts.
- The total time assigned to your contribution is 20 minutes. Please stick to 15 minutes for your talk as we have planned for 5 minutes of discussion.